Traveler of the Month: Natalie C!
Names: Natalie C.
City, State: Asheville, NC
1. How did you get into travel nursing?
After living in the same city for 5+ years, I felt the need for a big life change. Travel nursing is a great way to gain experience and pursue personal growth.
Looking for your next gig? Search our available jobs here!
2. What’s the best part about traveling?
I enjoy the independence and autonomy it brings me. As a travel nurse, I feel like I am in control of my own work-life balance. It gives me the freedom to operate in my best interest.
3. You meet a first-time traveler in the Asheville area, which restaurant is a must for them to try?
Miyako House in downtown Asheville.
4. What’s the best part about the Asheville area?
The nature surrounding the Asheville area is stunning. I love the mountains, trees, and waterfalls.
Want to see more? Check out our past Travelers of the Month!
5. Any advice for other travelers?
Moving can be costly, and it’s important to be ready for any unexpected life circumstances. I highly suggest building a savings account and maintaining a budget.
6. What do you like best about working with Axis?
I sincerely appreciate being treated like a real person, rather than a number or commodity. Everyone at Axis has been incredibly down-to-earth, kind, and professional. For the first time in a long while, I feel valued, respected, and understood. It’s been a pleasant and refreshing experience to work with such wonderful people!