Traveler of the Month: Kimberly W!
Name: Kimberly W.
City, State: Monroe, WA
1. How did you get into travel nursing?
COVID got me into travel nursing as I started a little company, and business is slow. I didn’t want to commit to a full time job, so I could be available when things open up again. Travel nursing has been a wonderful way for me to work, travel, meet people, make money AND have time for growing my company.
Looking for your next gig? Search our available jobs here!
2. What’s the best part about traveling?
The fact that I can enjoy my work and my co-workers, while not being involved in the day to day politics. And…of course…the traveling. I am very much enjoying seeing the country!
3. You meet a first-time traveler in the Monroe/Snohomish area, which restaurant is a must for them to try?
Sadly, due to COVID, I have not eaten at a restaurant a single time since I arrived.
4. What’s the best part about the Monroe/Snohomish area?
The unbelievable views. The area is full of trees, with mountains coming up out of the horizon. I love to just sit and look around me
Want to learn more? See all of our Travelers of the Month!
5. Any advice for other travelers?
Keep a work-pleasure balance, and take time to soak up everything the area has to offer. It is amazing.
6. What do you like best about working with Axis?
My recruiter. Charity has made such a simple process that I sometimes forget I am with an agency. I never worry about anything!
Congrats Kimberly! We’re so glad you joined the Axis team! 🙂
Want to be considered for Traveler of the Month? Apply today!
- Traveler of the Month: Ciene G! - January 27, 2023
- Travel Nurse Assignments: Live Like a Local – Rapid City, SD! - January 24, 2023
- Axis Ranked in Top Ten by Highway Hypodermics! - January 20, 2023