Traveler of the Month – Pamela H!
Name: Pamela H.
City, State: North Conway, NH
1. How did you get into travel nursing?
I heard about travel nursing while I was in nursing school, which I started when I was 46 years old. From the start, it was a goal of mine to work in all 50 states of the US.
2. What’s the best part about traveling?
The best part about travel nursing is that I have the privilege of using my gifts to serve people all over this great nation, while meeting and working with some of the best medical professionals there are! I am convinced this is what God made me to do. Nursing is my passion!
Looking for your next gig? Search our available jobs here!
3. You meet a first time traveler in the North Conway, NH area, which restaurant is a must for them to try?
The first restaurant I would urge them to try is a tiny little farm-to-table place called Table & Tonic! The sous vide duck breast with Chinese five spice, lobster quinoa, & pan-fried greens with a kombucha mojito, is flat-out amazing! However, they cannot miss the burgers from Wicked Fresh that are also delish!
4. What’s the best part about the North Conway, NH area?
I believe the best part of North Conway, NH is the iconic Hallmark Channel “ski town” that has awesome views, warm friendly people, and so much to do year-round! One of my favorite places so far!
5. Any advice for other travelers?
My advice for other travelers is to take it all in, learn all you can, and experience the culture and the awesome people of every place you go! You are blessed to do such a unique job. Be flexible, breathe, and enjoy!
6. How does Axis compare to other travel companies?
In comparison to other travel companies, Axis is a small company with great big potential, contracts throughout the US, and personalized service! I am a valued part of the business, not just a number. Sam Lay, my recruiter, is straightforward, and a man of integrity. He never fails to amaze me with his dedication to his job and family! I am honored to be part of their team!
Congrats Pam! We’re so glad you joined the Axis Team! 🙂
Want to be considered for Traveler of the Month? Apply now to get the ball rolling!
- Traveler of the Month: Ciene G! - January 27, 2023
- Travel Nurse Assignments: Live Like a Local – Rapid City, SD! - January 24, 2023
- Axis Ranked in Top Ten by Highway Hypodermics! - January 20, 2023