Traveler of the Month: Rachel G!
Name: Rachel G.
City, State: Midland, MI
1. How did you get into travel nursing?
With crime increasing in Portland, Oregon, I was carjacked Thanksgiving 2020. I decided to sell my house in Portland and move closer to family in Michigan. Axis Medical Staffing afforded me opportunity to support this new trajectory in my life.
Looking for your next gig? Search our available jobs here!
2. What’s the best part about traveling?
I love gaining insight and perspective on how different hospital systems carry out various processes. I also love meeting new people in the workplace that are enthusiastic about nursing and recreation in the Michigan area.
3. You meet a first-time traveler in the Midland area, which restaurant is a must for them to try?
4. What’s the best part about the Midland area?
Want to see more? Check out our past Travelers of the Month!
5. Any advice for other travelers?
6. What do you like best about working with Axis?
I love working with my nurse recruiter, Melody. She encourages an open door policy, thus I can ask her questions anytime. Her response time is quick in answering my questions. Her positivity and enthusiasm for helping me attain a perfect fit contract is her utmost priority. I feel valued and heard.
Congrats Rachel! We’re so glad you joined the Axis team! 🙂
Want to be considered for Traveler of the Month? Apply today!