Traveler of the Month: Sidney P!
Names: Sidney P.
City, State: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Specialties: Interventional Radiology
1. How did you get into travel nursing?
I have always enjoyed traveling the world! I took a lifetime trip to Greece, Italy, Turkey, and Patmos Island when I graduated high school. While in college, I learned about travel nursing and spoke with a good friend. She referred me to Axis Medical Staffing, and three years into my career, I took the leap and am loving the journey!
Looking for your next gig? Search our available jobs here!
2. What’s the best part about traveling?
The best part about traveling is visiting different places and meeting new people. I have made a friend in every area I have seen while traveling.
3. You meet a first-time traveler in the Fort Walton Beach area, which restaurant is a must for them to try?
Try Stewby’s Seafood Shanty. If you enjoy shrimp, I highly recommend their grilled, blackened shrimp. If you are not a huge fan of seafood McGuire’s Irish Pub is phenomenal. Their shepherd’s pie is delicious!
4. What’s the best part about the Fort Walton Beach area?
Florida has beautiful beaches, so of course, you must go to the beach while you are there. The water is a lovely clear blue, and the sand is fine and white.
Want to see more? Check out our past Travelers of the Month!
5. Any advice for other travelers?
Besides enjoying your area, do not forget to take time for yourself. Healthcare is demanding and hard work, so take a moment to relax and do something you enjoy!
6. What do you like best about working with Axis?
Charity and Tiffanie are amazing and a fun crew to work with. Charity has always been so lovely and determined to get me a contract. Axis is a great company! I could go on and on about my recruiter and her team
Congrats Sidney! We’re so glad you joined the Axis team! 🙂
Want to be considered for Traveler of the Month? Apply today!
- Traveler of the Month: Ciene G! - January 27, 2023
- Travel Nurse Assignments: Live Like a Local – Rapid City, SD! - January 24, 2023
- Axis Ranked in Top Ten by Highway Hypodermics! - January 20, 2023