Traveler of the Month: Kassandra Q!
Names: Kassandra Q.
City, State: Portland, ME
1. How did you get into travel nursing?
One of my goals in nursing school was to become a travel nurse, so when my boyfriend got offered a contract on the east coast I knew it was the perfect time to start!
Looking for your next gig? Search our available jobs here!
2. What’s the best part about traveling?
The best part about traveling is meeting new people and exploring new areas!
3. You meet a first-time traveler in the Portland area, which restaurant is a must for them to try?
4. What’s the best part about the Portland area?
All the outdoor activities! Beach, Mountains (hike, ski, snowboard), lakes, and coastal towns.
Want to see more? Check out our past Travelers of the Month!
5. Any advice for other travelers?
Go travel, make new friends, and explore the area you’re in!
6. What do you like best about working with Axis?
The best thing about working with Axis is how responsive they are. I may be biased but my recruiter Lynna is THE BEST and always pulls through with my crazy requests. I know that if I ever need anything I can reach out to her! Traveling wouldn’t be the same without all of the Axis staff. Thank you, guys!!