Traveler of the Month: Hillary S!
Name: Hillary S.
City, State: Honolulu, HI
1. How did you get into travel nursing?
Even before I was a nurse I was always traveling, so I knew from the time I was in nursing school that I was going to be a travel nurse. Nursing and traveling are two major components of my lifestyle and it’s perfect for me that they can be integrated.
Looking for your next gig? Search our available jobs here!
2. What’s the best part about traveling?
The characters I meet along the way (: I have developed lifelong friendships from traveling.
3. You meet a first-time traveler in the Honolulu area, which restaurant is a must for them to try?
4. What’s the best part about the Honolulu area?
Living in paradise! Beautiful mountains, ocean, and a fun city. There’s always something to do.
Want to see more? Check out our past Travelers of the Month!
5. Any advice for other travelers?
Chase the experiences, not the money.
6. What do you like best about working with Axis?
The staff is very personable and easy to get along with! I feel valued and respected.