Traveler of the Month: Grace M!
Name: Grace M.
City, State: Laramie, WY
1. How did you get into travel nursing?
I got into travel nursing by listening to some travel friends and them telling me to “Do It!!” So I contacted Axis and here I am!!
Looking for your next gig? Search our available jobs here!
2. What’s the best part about traveling?
The money!! Feeling you get paid for your true worth!! Getting to see beautiful places and experience different patient populations.
3. You meet a first-time traveler in the Laramie area, which restaurant is a must for them to try?
Jeffreys Bistro!! In Bozeman, Kountry Korner Cafe (a local place with great food and atmosphere!)
4. What’s the best part about the Laramie area?
The people!!! It is a small town and there are fewer big city hospital rules. They allow their patients more freedom as well as staff. Would choose it over a big hospital system any day. They truly work as an entire hospital team!!
Want to see more? Check out our past Travelers of the Month!
5. Any advice for other travelers?
Travelers are asked to float a lot! If you know it’s a deal-breaker for you, work with your recruiter to find hospitals that have a minimal or no float policy outside of your specialty. They exist. Otherwise, pick an area and go enjoy your contract!
6. What do you like best about working with Axis?
Axis is on top of everything, plus they care about you personally as well as a client. They make the process so easy for you!! Getting paid is always correct and on time!! They are just an amazing company to work with!!!
Congrats Grace! We’re so glad you joined the Axis team! 🙂
Want to be considered for Traveler of the Month? Apply today!
- Traveler of the Month: Ciene G! - January 27, 2023
- Travel Nurse Assignments: Live Like a Local – Rapid City, SD! - January 24, 2023
- Axis Ranked in Top Ten by Highway Hypodermics! - January 20, 2023