Traveler of the Month: Emily S!
Name: Emily S.
City, State: Phoenix, AZ
1. How did you get into travel nursing?
I had a clinical instructor in nursing school who had done travel nursing, and after I had learned about it I knew I had to do it! I wanted to explore more of the USA, and broaden my nursing experience, so travel nursing was obvious to me.
Looking for your next gig? Search our available jobs here!
2. What’s the best part about traveling?
The best part of traveling is all of the life experiences you gain. So many opportunities open up to you and the adventures are endless. The people you meet and the relationships you create. All while broadening your nursing knowledge and expertise.
3. You meet a first-time traveler in the Phoenix area, which restaurant is a must for them to try?
St. Francis. Known for their wood fire pizzas and diverse menu, this casual restaurant is sure to please any appetite. And they do takeout!
4. What’s the best part about the Phoenix area?
The best part about the Phoenix area is the consistent sunshine, and mountains right in your backyard
Want to learn more? See all of our Travelers of the Month!
5. Any advice for other travelers?
Keep trying new things. You may end up finding a hobby you never knew you loved.
6. What do you like best about working with Axis?
The best part about Axis is the recruiters. Specifically, Lynna Nguyen. She proves without a doubt that she has your best interest at heart, will always have your back, and keeps communication clear and honest. She has made me love working with Axis!
Congrats Emily! We’re so glad you joined the Axis team! 🙂
Want to be considered for Traveler of the Month? Apply today!
Latest posts by Owen Davies (see all)
- Traveler of the Month: Kimberly W! - August 5, 2020
- Travel Nurses of the Year: Carolyn B and Patrick W! - July 27, 2020
- Travel Nurse Assignments: Live Like a Local – Charleston, SC! - July 24, 2020