Traveler of the Month: Christopher K!
Name: Christopher K.
City, State: Tulsa, OK
1. How did you get into travel nursing?
I got into travel nursing because I needed a change! Major movement occurred in my life and instead of letting it control me, I made moves!
Looking for your next gig? Search our available jobs here!
2. What’s the best part about traveling?
The best part of traveling is definitely getting to reinvent yourself with each move. If I feel like I’ve been too shy in the past, I try to break out of that with my next assignment. There is always a chance to change!
3. You meet a first-time traveler in the Tulsa area, which restaurant is a must for them to try?
Oh man, I actually don’t eat out much. I love cooking and prefer challenging myself if I’m craving something different.
4. What’s the best part about the Tulsa area?
The best part of Tulsa is the big city feel without all the congestion! It’s so easy to get in and out of downtown. There’s lots of attractions to enjoy in Tulsa like the Philbrook Museum of Art with state-of-the-art exhibits, and the riverside park known as Gathering Place.
Want to see more? Check out our past Travelers of the Month!
5. Any advice for other travelers?
No expectations is a must! I think being a traveler and enjoying it requires a bit of a “roll with the punches” kind of attitude. Remember, if you don’t have any expectations, you can never be disappointed?
6. What do you like best about working with Axis?
I have yet to be annoyed or disappointed by any part of the process. The communication and support has been A1.
Congrats Christopher! We’re so glad you joined the Axis team! 🙂
Want to be considered for Traveler of the Month? Apply today!
- Traveler of the Month: Ciene G! - January 27, 2023
- Travel Nurse Assignments: Live Like a Local – Rapid City, SD! - January 24, 2023
- Axis Ranked in Top Ten by Highway Hypodermics! - January 20, 2023