Senior Healthcare Recruiter
*** This is a Remote Position ***
Axis Medical Staffing – Inc 5000 Recipient for 2021 & 2022 | Ranked Top Travel Nursing Company in the nation for 2022 | Consistently recognized as one of the Top Travel Nursing Companies in the nation by Travel Nursing Central, BluePipes, Verywell Health, and Highway Hypodermics.
We’re currently looking for additional Senior Healthcare Recruiters to join our growing Axis team. This role can be out of our Seattle office or anywhere in the nation. Remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
The primary focus will be the recruitment and retention of Rock Star Travel Nurses for 8, 13, and 26-week contracts. Specifically, this individual will support our Travel Nurse applicants in their search for open job orders throughout the country.
Ok ok… we get it, everyone is looking for recruiters. Right? So what makes us special? Well, we don’t have a cookie-cutter recruiter role. We let you be you. We give you the time and resources to be successful in your own way. We let our recruiters express their individuality within a team environment. Rather than suppress those amazing gifts you have, we want to incorporate the interests you're passionate about into your day-to-day responsibilities here at Axis.
How so? Great question… here’s how:
- Do you like to write? Cool, we like that, too. Set up a recurring blog post on our site where you create the content and have literary freedom to share your wealth of knowledge with our audience.
- Want to be the master of social recruiting. Sweet, we dig it. Let’s set up a strategy and have you crush it. We’ll support you and promote it through all of our social channels.
- Or are you an old-school recruiter who likes to pound the phone and make a 100 dials a day? Well, that’s how we started out, so we can work with that, too.
No two recruiters are the same, so why should each be expected to be motivated in the same way? Doesn’t make sense to us, so we don’t work that way. Your words, ideas, and proposals actually mean something. Cliché as it sounds, you’re not a number here, and you actually do make a difference.
So what about the market?
In 2019, Healthcare Staffing accounted for $30.3 Billion and is projected to be a $47.5 Billion Industry by 2027. We’re already seeing that growth as our needs are currently growing at an incredible rate. Every. Day. In other words, we need you!
- Place Travel Nurses into available contracts throughout the nation.
- Develop and implement a unique marketing plan customized to your personal “brand” to establish and increase conversion rates respective to fill ratio.
- Utilize in-house resources to source new candidates.
- Follow up with leads from Axis website.
- Time to mine the database… contact qualified candidates in proprietary database via phone, text, email.
- Perform initial phone screen with candidates.
- Build initial profiles to submit candidates to available opportunities.
- In conjunction with the Director of Recruitment, develop strategy to convert and place available candidates within targeted key accounts.
- Negotiate pay rates and compensation package with candidates.
- Meets and exceeds company defined production goals.
- 3 years previous recruiting experience, with at least 2 years specifically in healthcare recruiting
- Track record of working with a minimum of 20+ nurses on assignment at any given point.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable of Travel Nursing industry and working knowledge of MSPs, VMS, and key national accounts
- Computer savvy and proficient with ShiftWise, Fieldglass, PeopleFluent, Medefis, etc.
- Be adept at social networking (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and comfortable utilizing these as recruiting/sourcing tools.
- Extremely comfortable speaking with and engaging with people on the phone. This is a people business.
- Documented track record of success. We want the top-of-the-top candidates here.
- Must be motivated to succeed… and funny. (Okay, funny isn’t required, but a great perk).
- Must be energetic and team-oriented.
Competitive compensation package, including Top Salary, Commission, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, Matching 401k with Immediate Vesting and Paid Parking (for you Seattleites), with the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within our organization.
If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, then let’s chat. Who knows, this could be what you’ve been dreaming about. Want to learn more about us? Check us out online: www.axismedicalstaffing.com
Cheers, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- 3 years
- Travel Nurse Recruiting: 2 years (Required)