*** This is a Remote Position ***
Axis Medical Staffing - *Recognized as one of the Top Travel Nursing Companies in the nation by Travel Nursing Central, BluePipes, and Highway Hypodermics. Recognized on Inc. 5000 list for 2021 and 2022.
*Ratings provided by actual Travel Nurses!*
We are currently seeking a Credentialing Specialist to join our team. We are growing at an incredible rate and need additional assistance to onboard our Travel RNs for new contracts and ensure they have a fantastic experience on their assignments. This is a Monday-Friday, full time position with an immediate start date.
Who you'd be working for?
At Axis, sometimes it's easier to describe ourselves as what we're not.
We're not your average corporate "big box" staffing company. We're not sleazy business people in bad suits pushing around resumes, lying or overselling positions. We're not a tiny, inexperienced company either, we have the same amount of nationwide positions as those giant, corporate staffing companies. We've been placing top talent in adventurous careers since 2004 and we can prove we're different from the rest.
What will I be doing?
The primary focus will be assisting our Recruitment team in qualifying and onboarding our travel nurses, as well ensuring that our travel nurses have the best possible experience in their 13 week contracts with Axis. Specifically, this individual will credential and qualify new hires in hospital settings to ensure candidates meet the requirements set forth by Axis, our clients and the Joint Commission. Additionally, you'll work with each recruiter to act as primary points of contacts for our Rock Star travel nurses.
The primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct professional reference checks
- Brand resumes to fit Axis format
- Secure and verify immunization records
- Assign and review applicable skills checklists
- Assign and review applicable competency exams
- Process all client specific paperwork to candidates
- Process paperwork to run applicable Drug Screens
- Process paperwork to run applicable Criminal Background Checks
- Process all new hire paperwork
- Input information into client specific VMS systems
- Maintain compliance of all current Axis staff members
- Answer in-bound phone calls and transfer to appropriate individuals within organization
- Full time, 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday position
- Conduct weekly check-in calls with all travel nurses
- Act as a Liaison between recruitment team and travel nurses
- Work closely with recruitment team to further develop relationships with travel nurses
- Provide feedback to recruiters and Director of Recruiting from travel nurses
- Ensure travel nurses have an excellent experience with Axis
The ideal candidate will possess the applicable traits described above and must be professional, diligent team players who have the ability to multi-task while working well under pressure.
What you need to have:
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be able to multitask and manage a large amount of candidate profiles
- Must be energetic and team oriented
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of RN specialties/Medical terminology, preferred
- Working knowledge and interpretation of immunization records (MMR, Varicella, Hep B., etc.)
- Working knowledge of industry specific VMS technologies, preferred (ShiftWise, Peoplefluent, Fieldglass, etc.)
What will I be paid?
Competitive hourly pay, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, Matching 401k with Immediate Vesting, with the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within our organization.
How do I apply?
If this sounds like what you've been looking for, then apply below and let's chat!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Human Resources: 1 year (Required)
- Compliance/Credentialing: 1 year (Required)