Accounting and Payroll Clerk
*** This is a Remote Position ***
Axis Medical Staffing – Inc 5000 Recipient for 2021 & 2022 | Ranked Top Travel Nursing Company in the nation for 2022 | Consistently recognized as one of the Top Travel Nursing Companies in the nation by Travel Nursing Central, BluePipes, Verywell Health, and Highway Hypodermics.
We’re currently looking for an Accounting and Payroll Clerk to join our growing Axis team.
Under the Supervision of Executive Management, the Accounting and Payroll Clerk will be responsible for assisting with all payroll and billing functions of the company, including securing timecards, auditing timecards for accuracy, entering into applicable systems, delivering invoices to clients on time, tracking of receivables, and following up on outstanding accounts. Note: This is a 4/10 schedule, with one of those days being Sunday.
We're not your average corporate “big box” staffing company. We're not sleazy business people in bad suits pushing around resumes, lying or overselling positions. We're not a tiny, inexperienced company either, we have the same amount of nationwide positions as those giant, corporate staffing companies. We've been placing top talent in adventurous careers since 2004 and we can prove we're different from the rest. You'll notice the laid-back culture, but there's so much more.
About the Healthcare Staffing Market:
In 2019, Healthcare Staffing accounted for $30.3 Billion and is projected to be a $47.5 Billion Industry by 2027. We’re already seeing that growth as our needs are currently growing at an incredible rate. Every. Day. This demand has created a need for additional administrative openings to support our growth. And yes, Accountants can be Rock Stars, too!
· Entering new hire information into payroll system(s)
· Communicate accurate timecard policies to all new employees, as defined by each client
· Weekly check-in to all Travel Nurses for timecard reminders
· Ensure timecards are accurate and submitted in proper format/portal
· Sending timecards to appropriate clients to meet their deadlines
· Following up with clients to ensure timecards/times were received
· Inputting staff members timecards/times into various clients’ user interfaces
· Auditing, approving, and assigning travel nurse assignment confirmation forms
· Sending invoices to clients as needed and following up when necessary to ensure all parties have what they need for timecard and invoice processing.
· Perform weekly and monthly billing processing for all clients
· Working with management to ensure candidates are compliant to begin new assignments.
· Two years’ payroll and timecard processing experience.
· Two years’ billing experience, including tracking of receivables and facilitating collections of past-due amounts.
· Knowledge of Quickbooks, preferred
· Knowledgeable of the Travel Nursing industry and working knowledge of MSPs, VMS, and key national accounts, preferred
· Provide exceptional customer service to our Travel Nurses, Hospitals, and VMS/MSP partners
· Build and grow relationships with our Travel Nurses, Hospitals, and VMS/MSP partners
· Attend various internal administrative meetings
· Strong ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Extremely comfortable speaking with and engaging with people on the phone.
· Documented track record of success. We want the top-of-the-top candidates here.
· Must be motivated to succeed… and funny. (Okay, funny isn’t required, but a great perk).
· Must be energetic and team-oriented.
Competitive compensation package, including Top Salary, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, Matching 401k with Immediate Vesting, with the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within our organization.
If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, then let’s chat. Want to learn more about us? Check us out online: www.axismedicalstaffing.com
Cheers, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- This is a 4/10 schedule, with one of those days being Sunday. Can you work this schedule?
- Do you have experience working in the healthcare industry?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Payroll: 2 years (Required)