Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter (Remote)
We're currently looking for another Rock Star Nurse Recruiter to join our growing Axis team. This role can be out of our Seattle office or … anywhere in the nation. Remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
The primary focus will be the recruitment and retention of Rock Star Travel Nurses for 8, 13, and 26-week contracts. Specifically, this individual will support our Travel Nurse applicants in their search for open job orders throughout the country.
Ok ok… we get it, everyone is looking for recruiters. Right? So what makes us special? Well, we don't have a cookie-cutter recruiter role. We let you be you. We give you the time and resources to be successful in your own way. We let our recruiters express their individuality within a team environment. Rather than suppress those amazing gifts you have, we want to incorporate the interests you're passionate about into your day-to-day responsibilities here at Axis.
How so? Great question… here's how:
- Do you like to write? Cool, we like that, too. Set up a recurring blog post on our site where you create the content and have literary freedom to share your wealth of knowledge with our audience.
- Want to be the master of social recruiting. Sweet, we dig it. Let's set up a strategy and have you crush it. We'll support you and promote it through all of our social channels.
- Or are you an old-school recruiter who likes to pound the phone and make a 100 dials a day? Well, that's how we started out, so we can work with that, too.
No two recruiters are the same, so why should each be expected to be motivated in the same way? Doesn't make sense to us, so we don't work that way. Your words, ideas, and proposals actually mean something. Cliché as it sounds, you're not a number here, and you actually do make a difference.
So what about the market?
In 2019, Healthcare Staffing accounted for $30.3 Billion and is projected to be a $47.5 Billion Industry by 2027. We're already seeing that growth as our needs are currently growing at an incredible rate. Every. Day. In other words, we need you!
- Place Travel Nurses into available contracts throughout the nation.
- Develop and implement a unique marketing plan customized to your personal "brand" to establish and increase conversion rates respective to fill ratio.
- Utilize in-house resources to source new candidates.
- Follow up with leads from Axis website.
- Time to mine the database… contact qualified candidates in proprietary database via phone, text, email.
- Perform initial phone screen with candidates.
- Build initial profiles to submit candidates to available opportunities.
- In conjunction with Director of Recruiting, develop a strategy to convert and place available candidates within targeted key accounts.
- Negotiate pay rates and compensation package with candidates.
- Meets and exceeds company-defined production goals.
- 2 years previous recruiting experience or 5 years of experience in healthcare working in a clinical setting
- Track record of working with a minimum of 20+ nurses on assignment at any given point.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable of Travel Nursing industry and working knowledge of MSPs, VMS and key national accounts
- Computer savvy and proficient with ShiftWise, Fieldglass, PeopleFluent, Medefis, etc.
- Be adept at social networking (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and comfortable utilizing these as recruiting/sourcing tools.
- Extremely comfortable speaking with and engaging with people on the phone. This is a people business.
- Documented track record of success. We want the top-of-the-top candidates here.
- Must be motivated to succeed… and funny. (Okay, funny isn't required, but a great perk).
- Must be energetic and team-oriented.
Competitive compensation package, including Top Salary, Commission, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, Matching 401k with Immediate Vesting and Paid Parking (for you Seattleites), with the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within our organization.
If this sounds like what you've been looking for, then let's chat. Who knows, this could be what you've been dreaming about.
Cheers, we look forward to hearing from you!
Who you'd be working for?
At Axis, sometimes it's easier to describe ourselves as what we're not.
We're not your average corporate "big box" staffing company. We're not sleazy business people in bad suits pushing around resumes, lying or overselling positions. We're not a tiny, inexperienced company either, we have the same amount of nationwide travel nursing positions as those giant, corporate staffing companies. We've been placing top talent in adventurous careers since 2004 and we can prove we're different from the rest.
Rock Star Status:
Voted the # 5 Travel Nursing Company in the nation by BluePipes in 2017 and #9 in 2018.
Voted a Top Travel Nursing Company in the nation by Travel Nursing Central in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Voted a Top Travel Nursing Company in the nation by Highway Hypodermics 2019.
Benefits of being an Axis Rockstar
- Industry leading pay packages
- Paid corporate housing or generous housing stipend provided
- Premium Health Insurance with nationwide coverage through respected PPO
- Pet Friendly – We pay for pet deposits!
- Company matching 401k with immediate vesting
- Direct Deposit/Weekly Pay
- State license reimbursement
- Travel and licensing reimbursements
- Dedicated recruiter and support staff to find you a perfect position
- Industry leading referral program
Ready to live that Rock Star life? Go ahead, apply today and join the Axis team!
Not a fit for you, but know someone that may be interested? Please ask us about our referral bonus!
*** Don't see a job posted in an area or specialty that you're interested in? No worries, we have new jobs opening daily in all 50 states! Apply to any job and we'll get in contact with you ASAP! ***
Axis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
P: 1.888.299.AXIS (2947)
F: 1.888.858.AXIS (2947)