Travel Nurse of the Month – Micah C!
Name: Micah C.
City, State: Atlanta, GA
Specialty: Electrophysiology Lab
Month: Oct. 1
1. How’d you get into travel nursing?
I always wanted to see new and exciting places with my wife and girls. The opportunity to travel came available, so we prayed about it and took a leap of faith.
2. What’s the best part about traveling?
For my family, the best part is getting to see new and exciting places. It has actually allowed us to spend more time together as a family.
Looking for your next travel assignment? Search our gigs here.
3. You meet a first time travel nurse in the Atlanta area, which restaurant is a must for them to try?
Want to stay informed on today’s top Travel Nursing news? Sign up for our Rock Star email alerts here:
4. What’s the best part about the Atlanta area?
Atlanta is a very diverse city and my family and I are huge Braves fans so that is always a plus!
5. Any advice for other travelers?
My advice for anyone thinking about traveling would be to go into it with an open mind. Every hospital is different, with their different procedures and expectations. Be willing to adapt.
You may also like: Check out our previous Traveler of the Month winners!
6. How do you compare Axis to others travel companies?
Axis has truly been exceptional. During my first assignment my step-father passed away. They worked with me and the hospital that I was working for to make sure that I was able to have as much time off as I needed. I can’t explain how much that meant to me.
Congrats Micah! We’re so thrilled you joined the Axis team!
Want to be considered for our Traveler of the Month? Then don’t be shy, fill out the info below and join our team!
Lynna is the Director of Recruiting and Operations at Axis Medical Staffing, Inc.
Latest posts by Lynna (see all)
- Recruiter Diaries: Why I Gave Away My Cabo Trip - February 1, 2019
- Travel Nurses of the Month – Ingrid K & Eric K! - December 5, 2018
- Travel Nurses of the Month – Allyson M & Brandon H! - November 14, 2018