Travel Nurse of the Month – Dawn Z!
Name: Dawn Z.
City, State: Shelton, WA
Month: Jul. 1
1. How’d you get into travel nursing?
My daughter had a baby, making me a grandma for the first time, so I wanted to be closer to them.
2. What’s the best part about traveling?
Seeing beautiful new places.
Looking for your next travel assignment? Search our gigs here.
3. You meet a first time travel nurse in the Shelton area, which restaurant is a must for them to try?
My favorite place is a little bit north in Bremerton called Trappers.
Want to stay informed on today’s top Travel Nursing news? Sign up for our Rock Star email alerts here:
4. What’s the best part about the Shelton area?
Close to the Olympic Mountains and the coast.
5. Any advice for other travelers?
Ask a lot of questions and read reviews about facilities before going.
You may also like: Check out our previous Traveler of the Month winners!
6. How do you compare Axis to others travel companies?
I had a terrible experience with another company. Taylor actually helped me out of that situation and everything has been great since. She always answers my messages or questions within hours. As a new traveler it’s comforting to feel like she honestly cares about how my week is going and if the facility is treating me right.
Congrats Dawn! We’re so glad you joined the Axis Team!
Want to be considered for our Traveler of the Month? Then don’t be shy, fill out the info below and join our team!