Travel Nurse of the Month – Brittany M!
Name: Brittany M.
City, State: Fort Worth, TX
Month: May 1
1. How’d you get into travel nursing?
It’s always been a passion of mine to enjoy what I do while enjoying what I’m doing, which is nursing and traveling. I like to look at travel nursing as small mission trips to help other hospitals become great facilities.
2. What’s the best part about traveling?
The best part about travel nursing is the opportunities to come across new places and new faces and make lasting relationships all over the country.
Looking for your next travel assignment? Search our gigs here.
3. You meet a first time travel nurse in the Fort Worth/Dallas area, which restaurant is a must for them to try?
Uncle Julio’s is a great starter to becoming a Dallas/Fort Worth foodie.
Want to stay informed on today’s top Travel Nursing news? Sign up for our Rock Star email alerts here:
4. What’s the best part about the Fort Worth/Dallas area?
The best thing is the small town atmosphere even though you are right outside a large city like Dallas.
5. Any advice for other travelers?
Get the most out of your traveling assignment. Meet people & go places.
You may also like: Check out our previous Traveler of the Month winners!
6. How do you compare Axis to others travel companies?
I can’t compare because this is the only travel company I have been with but so far they have been exceptional!
Congrats Brittany! We’re so glad you joined to the Axis team!
Want to be considered for our Traveler of the Month? Then don’t be shy, fill out the info below and join our team!
Lynna is the Director of Recruiting and Operations at Axis Medical Staffing, Inc.
Latest posts by Lynna (see all)
- Recruiter Diaries: Why I Gave Away My Cabo Trip - February 1, 2019
- Travel Nurses of the Month – Ingrid K & Eric K! - December 5, 2018
- Travel Nurses of the Month – Allyson M & Brandon H! - November 14, 2018