Healthcare Recruiter AW2092
Permanent Recruiter in Seattle, WA. Added 4/7/2015
Compensation: DOE, Competitive Comp (Salary plus Commission), Medical/Dental, Matching 401k, Paid Parking, etc.. Starts: ASAP
Axis Medical Staffing, a Joint Commission Certified organization and leading provider of supplemental medical staffing for facilities nationwide, is currently seeking a Healthcare Recruiter to work in our corporate office in Seattle. Specifically, this individual will recruit and place qualified healthcare professionals in an assigned territory for open job orders throughout the country. The primary focus will be the recruitment and retention of travel nurses. We require current experience recruiting healthcare professionals with an extensive background in travel nursing, preferred.
The primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Place new travelers on assignments in assigned territories throughout the country
- Utilize in-house resources to source new candidates
- Utilize current contacts within industry to develop and grow staff
- Source, interview, credential and place new candidates
- Negotiate pay rates
- On-board new candidates
- Close and confirm travel assignments
- Schedule new employee orientations
- Be client facing to selected facilities
- Training external staff members on proper policy and procedures
The ideal candidate will possess the applicable traits described above and must be professional, diligent team players who have the ability to multi-task while working well under pressure.
We are offering an extremely competitive compensation package, including Salary, Commissions, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, Matching 401k with Immediate Vesting and Paid Parking, with the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within our organization.
The primary Requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Required: A minimum of two years current recruiting experience
- Required: A minimum of one year current recruiting experience within the healthcare industry, travel nursing experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of travel nursing process
- Working knowledge of various MSP accounts
- Working knowledge of various technology platforms, ie. Shiftwise, PF, Fieldglass, etc.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with credentialing and on-boarding candidates
- Be adept at social networking (LinkedIn, Facebook, Bullhorn) and utilizing as a recruiting/sourcing tool
- Extremely proficient with outbound prospecting calls
- Documented track record of success
- Bachelors Degree, preferred
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to join the Axis Medical team, we'd love to talk to you!
Please click the "Apply Now" above and submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity.
Appropriately known as "The Emerald City", Seattle is the largest city in Washington State. Plush with evergreen trees and offering spectacular views of the Cascade and Olympic mountains, Seattle is an idealistic place to live, with notable landmarks such as the Space Needle or world famous Pike Place Market. Receiving less annual rain than New York and Atlanta, Seattle offers nearly limitless outdoor activities for its residents. In addition, Seattle offers a robust cultural and business community, with the likes of Microsoft, Starbucks, Amazon and Nintendo of America, amongst others, calling it their home.
Reference Code: AW2092