Travel L&D RN
ROCK STAR STATUS
One of the Top Travel Nursing Companies in nation for 2016 & 2017 by Travel Nursing Central
Top 5 Travel Nursing Companies in the nation for 2017 by Blue Pipes
Ratings provided by actual Travel Nurses!
Greetings! Are you an experienced L&D Nurse who's looking to travel to Alaska? We're looking for a talented L&D RN to work a 13-week contract in Ketchikan, AK.
- Active RN license from any US state
- 2 years of current L&D experience in a hospital setting
- Travel experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Current BLS (American Heart Association)
- Current NRP (American Heart Association)
- Current TB/PPD screening
- Full immunization records (Hep B, MMR, Varicella, etc.
About the facility:
- Thousands of ER admissions and surguries performed a year
- Well-reviewed and respected by staff members
- Accredited clinic access hospital network
What you'll be paid:
- Top hourly pay
- Housing Stipend Provided (where applicable)
- Direct Deposit/Weekly Pay
- Matching 401k with Immediate Vesting
- License Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Completion Bonus (where applicable)
How Do I Apply:
- For immediate consideration, please apply below (it takes less than 30 seconds) and one of our Rock Star recruiters will reach out to you.
Want a Referral Bonus of up to $1,000?
Not a fit for you, but know someone that may be interested and qualified? Please pass the link along.
*** Don't see a job posted in an area or specialty that you're interested in? No worries, we have jobs in all 50 states! Bear with us as our robots update our job board. Apply to any job and we'll get in contact with you with all of our openings! ***
P: 1.888.299.AXIS (2947)
F: 1.888.858.AXIS (2947)