Travel CVICU RN
ROCK STAR STATUS
One of the Top Travel Nursing Companies in nation for 2016 & 2017 by Travel Nursing Central
Top 5 Travel Nursing Companies in the nation for 2017 by Blue Pipes
Ratings provided by actual Travel Nurses!
We're searching for a CVICU RN to work a 13 week contract in Pueblo, CO.
About the facility:
- Well-liked by current staff
- Extremely traveler-friendly
- Joint commision accredited
- Thousands of ER admissions and surguries performed each year
You must be a graduate of an accredited nursing school with at least 2 years of CVICU experience in a large hospital setting. In addition, you must meet or exceed the following qualifications:
- Colorado is a nurse license compact state. Therefore, you will be eligible to work if you have an active RN License from one of the following states: AZ, AR, CO, DE, ID, IO, KY, ME, MD, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NM, NC, ND, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI
- Current BLS (American Heart Association)
- Current ACLS (American Heart Association)
- Full immunization records (Hep B, MMR, Varicella, etc)
What you'll be paid:
- Top hourly pay
- Housing Stipend Provided (where applicable)
- Direct Deposit/Weekly Pay
- Matching 401k with Immediate Vesting
- License Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Completion Bonus (where applicable)
How Do I Apply:
- For immediate consideration, please apply below (it takes less than 30 seconds) and one of our Rock Star recruiters will reach out to you.
Want a Referral Bonus of up to $1,000?
Not a fit for you, but know someone that may be interested and qualified? Please pass the link along.
*** Don't see a job posted in an area or specialty that you're interested in? No worries, we have jobs in all 50 states! Bear with us as our robots update our job board. Apply to any job and we'll get in contact with you with all of our openings! ***
P: 1.888.299.AXIS (2947)
F: 1.888.858.AXIS (2947)