Sr. Nurse Recruiter
ROCK STAR STATUS
One of the Top Travel Nursing Companies in nation for 2016 & 2017 by Travel Nursing Central
Top 5 Travel Nursing Companies in the nation for 2017 by Blue Pipes
Ratings provided by actual Travel Nurses!
Are you a Rock Star Recruiter who is looking for a new adventure, the ability to further your career in healthcare, work with an awesome team, all while earning a great compensation package? Do you have more than 3 years of current nurse recruiting experience? Do you want to join a team of successful professionals who are extremely proud of their work, have a great time together and work in a causal, non-corporate environment? If so, we are looking for you!
What will I be doing:
The primary focus will be the recruitment and retention of Rock Star Travel Nurses in 13 week contracts. Specifically, this individual will source for travel nurses for open job orders throughout the country. Our needs are currently growing at an incredible rate. Every. Month. In other words, we need you!
- Place Travel Nurses into available contracts throughout the nation.
- Develop and implement a unique marketing plan customized to your personal "brand" to establish and increase conversion rates respective to fill ratio.
- Source for candidates on Facebook, LinkedIn, Industry Specific Sites, etc.
- Utilize in-house resources to source new candidates.
- Follow up with leads from Axis website.
- Contact qualified candidates in proprietary database via phone, text, email.
- Perform initial phone screen with candidates.
- Build initial profiles to submit candidates to available opportunities.
- In conjunction with Director of Recruiting, develop strategy to convert and place available candidates within targeted key accounts.
- Negotiate pay rates and compensation package with candidates.
- Meets and exceeds company defined production goals.
- Assist leadership team in selecting Travel Nurse of the Month award
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years of nurse recruiting experience, agency preferred.
- Documented track record of recruiting success. We want the top-of-the-top candidates here.
- Track record of working with a minimum of 20+ nurses on assignment at any given point, preferred.
- Be adept at social networking in a sales capacity (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), and comfortable utilizing these as recruiting/sourcing tools.
- Extremely comfortable speaking with and engaging with people on the phone.
- Must be motivated to succeed.
- Must be energetic and team oriented.
- Knowledge of Travel Nursing industry and working knowledge of MSPs, VMS and key national accounts, preferred
- Computer savvy and proficient with industry technologies, such as: ShiftWise, Fieldglass, PeopleFluent, Medefis, etc., preferred
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
What you'll be paid:
Competitive compensation package, including Industry Leading Salary, Commission, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, Matching 401k with Immediate Vesting and Paid Parking, with the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within our organization.
P: 1.888.299.AXIS (2947)
F: 1.888.858.AXIS (2947)